Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wow--I figured out how to add photos


This is a picture of Alex playing piano at the Christmas Party for the Homeschool Group. We had fun that night. We made a craft, decorated gingerbread cookies (YUM), and played games. It was just a nice time to fellowship with other homeschoolers.
Now that I know how to add pictures to the blog, I will do this more often. I knew there was a way to do it---just a little determination (and some frustration, lol) and I figured it out. Look how cool I was--I used lol, and I actually know what it means. Well I have to cut this short today--I have to get school started. Today, Wednesdays, are always busy days. We have school, piano, Church (Alex has AWANA). I have lots I want to blog about, but it will wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment