Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

Well half of the first month of 2010 is over already. I have a feeling this year is going to fly by like the last one did. School is getting back into motion, flowing like it is suppose to. Looking at the board, Alex and I will be celebrating our 100th day of 6th grade on Thursday the 21st. Wow--6th grade is flying by. I have already started looking at the curriculum for next year. Seems like just yesterday we were starting Kindergarten. Time flies when you are having fun. We had our homeschool planning meeting for the rest of the year and we have a lot of exciting things coming up. I am hosting the Science Fair in a couple of weeks. I have to get Alex extra motivated. Besides his regular work he has to put together a science project. We also have some neat field trips coming up. We are going to the State Museum to take classes and then to USC-Aiken for some classes. Busy, busy, busy!!! We have International day coming to the state fairgrounds in April and we are really looking forward to that. I have heard a lot about it, but we have never been. Testing is also coming up in April---"Yuck," Alex would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment