Thursday, December 10, 2009

About us

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am a homeschool mom of one. My son and I are in the 6th grade this year. We currently use the A Beka DVD program. We have used this method since the 2nd grade and we have had lots of success with it. I am so greatful to God for allowing me the opportunity to teach my son at home. It is a struggle at times, but one well worth it. God has always provided for us through our struggles and for that we give Him all the glory. I am so greatful that my son does not have to study about false teaching like astrology and evolution. We are able to teach him about how God created our beautiful earth and how he placed the stars in the sky. We are able to pray daily in our school and learn straight from the best text book of all---The Bible, God's Holy Word. I am also very thankful to have a husband who supports our homeschooling and works very hard so we can continue.

Well I am new to this blogging thing, so more will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment